Today's a good day! They kept me sweating till 10:25am, and then finally posted the results. I passed!
When I got to work, I found out that another of the girls who did the exam Friday (morning) also hadn't yet found out, and had spent the entire weekend sure that she'd failed too. Also didn't sleep, and needed a little alcohol and sleeping pills to help out with that at night.
Had my bloodwork and monitoring this morning. 10+ antrals each side, cysts are still there at 12-13mm each. Have gotten slightly smaller in the last week. My LH was highish at 15, FSH has made it up to 7.X, and E2 was somewhere in the 140s. So we've been cleared to start stims tonight! I'll be starting off with 150IU Menopur + 150IU FSH. Back Thurs to see what's growing.
Thank you God!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Great news on both counts! Congrats!
Congrats and good luck!
Thanks! I'm a little worried about the high LH, but Dr H says it hasn't been up there for very long, and he doesn't think it will decrease the egg quality. I hope he's right...
Congrats, Kate. Good news everywhere. I'm excited that you'll start monitoring/stimming. Yippeee.
Congratulations, Kate! I am so happy you passed your exam. I had no doubts you would, actually. :)
Congratulations on your exam results! And thanks for the comment you left on my blog - you really made me laugh!
Post a Comment