I decided to take DH and Mum's and Dr H's advice and trigger tonight. Somehow my gut says we might have ended up with a better outcome triggering tomorrow, but I have nothing to base that on. Who knows, I may have good quality eggs anyhow. You just never know.
So please pray for a nice jump in the E2 tomorrow post trigger, and for lots of fantastic quality eggs to be retrieved on Friday. And that DH can produce a decent speciment on Friday morning, so that we can fertilize some primo embryos.
I really really really hope that this finally works.
At least now that the trigger is done, I can't change my mind or back out. Please God, let Dr H know what he's doing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Everything's crossed!
xxx
Wishing you top quality eggs for top quality embies.
Good luck! Hoping you get the best quality eggs!
Post a Comment