Well, things are looking a little better this time around. E2 is up to 1833 today (from 486 2 days ago), and I now have 5 follicles >10mm (4 11s and 1 12). Lining is at 6mm (I think they mismeasured it yesterday). Cysts are still there and doing nothing growth-wise.
Yippee! I was needing good news today after spending most of my day so far up on the labour and delivery floor doing epidurals or troubleshooting one not-so-functional epidural.
Please God let the rest of this cycle go well. I'm continuing the same meds tonight, starting the orgalutran now, and back tomorrow morning for more monitoring. I hope some more follicles start popping up - since there are supposedly 15+ small ones on each side as of today, I'm pretty hopeful.
Thanks for all the nice comments! It's so nice to have a few "friends" out there who understand what I'm going through.
I'd better go shoot up the orgalutran and get back to work. And speak of the devil, L&D just paged me again. Ugh. 3 hours till I get to go home...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yay for good news! Hoping for a bumper crop of healthy egg-filled follies!
Still can't get over all the time you have to spend in L&D for your job - I don't know how you locate the stamina to deal with it. But I guess for work you've gotta do what you've gotta do.
Post a Comment