They did end up checking my bloodwork this morning. Went from E2 2300 and progesterone 55.7 at the hospital lab on Sun to E2 5300 and progesterone 64ish at the clinic today. I hope that's a good sign, but I'm too scared to POAS. I want to live with hope for as long as possible.
HCG boosters (5000IU each) tomorrow and Sat, and then I'm to wait for my beta next Thurs. Please God let it be very very positive!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
oh, i hope that's a good sign!
Looking goooood to me.
If you can last a whole week without POAS, then R-E-S-P-E-C-T to you! I understand the wanting to keep hope alive though. Soooooo hoping for good news for you!!
I think that's a great sign!
Hoping for wonderful, wonderful news for you asap!!!
I totally get the POAS fear. Keeping my fingers crossed for good beta numbers!!!
Post a Comment