Thursday, June 4, 2009

Day 4 stims (take 2)

After an exhausting night on call with some emergency cases in the OR, an arrest, a trauma, and what felt like neverending activity from labour and delivery, I dragged myself in for monitoring again this morning. I had a different ultrasound tech, who seemed very confused to see that I had been in on Jun 1st for day 17 monitoring, and was now in for day 4 monitoring. She didn't seem to understand the distinction that I was now counting day 4 of stims until I explained it a couple times.
I think my scan showed 13 antrals on one side, about as many on the other, with the biggest 7-8mm. Cysts are the same size, lining is up to 8mm from 4.7mm on Monday. I've been having crazy amounts of EWCM that's darkly bloody (sorry for TMI), which I believe is the aftermath of Monday's uterine biopsy. I got a call from my nurse to say my E2 is up to the 480s (I think), and everything looks good to continue as is. LH is down to 3 (had to ask for that one though).
I think I need to lie down for another nap before DH and I celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary (over 11.5 years together though). I'm looking forward to a good dinner!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Anniversary Kate!!!!! Enjoy your dinner. Where are you going?

Victoria said...

Happy anniversary!

Clare said...

Congrats on your anniversary! Hope you have good celebration. Amazing pics of your Morocco trip - you really saw the 'real Morocco', sheep's heads and everything!

one-hit_wonder said...

Sorry, I missed this one! Happy anniversary!!!!