This morning was a real stresser. I showed up at 6:35am for the 7am clinic opening to be near the front of the line for the bloodwork and ultrasound. There were 7 people before me, 6 of whom also needed ultrasounds. I thought I'd still be ok timewise, but was keeping my ear open to see if I'd be called in the right order for both. The bloodwork went as expected, and then they called two people who I knew for sure had arrived after me in for ultrasounds, without ever having called my name. After the first, I went up and asked if they'd called me yet. After the second, I went up and said that I was about to be late for work, and I was sure that I'd arrived before the other women. By then it was 7:30am, and I was starting to panic a little. I even ended up calling work to ask them to pass a message along to my supervisor for the day that I would be a little late - thankfully he got it and was not at all annoyed when I arrived at about 7:50am.
So word has it that there are now 11 between 11-15mm. E2 only went up to 3200 (they didn't give me an exact number :( ), but my nurse said that was ok. Maybe it's having a little more orgalutran on board with the first shot in the afternoon and the next shot the next morning? Who knows. I just pray that it will go up nicely again tomorrow. LH is stable at 8, so no changes to the regimen tonight.
Please rise, E2! Just not crazy enough to get them worried about OHSS. Just enough to reflect good quality eggs (and lots of them, preferably!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Glad there were a few more, and hoping for even more for the next check-in!
That u/s 'lineup,' or lack thereof, would have pi$$ed me right off!
yes, hoping estrogen will rise more tomorrow.
I have no idea what most of what you said meant - havent been down that road yet, but I do wish you lots of luck!!!
Post a Comment