Apparently there are now 7 >10mm in there (12-14mm). I was hoping for more! Lining at 10mm. And they just called: LH is steady at 8 from yesterday's 8, and E2 has climbed to 2789, despite me starting the orgalutran.
So status quo for the meds, and back again for more in the morning. Please pray that I have a few more follicles pop into view at the appropriate sizes! The U/S tech did say that I was going to have a lot again (she scanned me a few times last time around), so I hope she's right. And that my E2 continues to behave itself.
It was a big challenge to get into the clinic this morning though - I was about the 4th person there at 6:45am (3 were for LQ upstairs though), and no one was answering the intercom to buzz us in. Then when someone who works at the clinic finally showed up with their passcard, that didn't work either! It was a bit of a mad push by the time security let us all in, as by then there were about 10 eager women, all dying to be first in line. Luckily I was truly the first in line at my clinic, so I was out of there in good time and had a few minutes to read my novel and put pressure on my phlebotomy site to keep it from bruising too much. Unfortunately the woman took a really shallow angle through my skin this morning, so the draw hurt like a bitch, and I now have a really irritated elbow crease on the one side.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Have just prayed for more!
Your lining seems good. I heard a higher number is good for implantation (IVF). Hope the fillies pick up for tomorrow. Hope that you and OHW will be able to talk baby-talk.
Good luck with it all! Hope you get the news you want over the next few days! Thanks for the comment you left, nice to know other people did the same neurotic things i do!
Hey Kate
Things are sounding really positive, I've got my fingers crossed for you!
Hope the little ones keep popping up (but not too many!)
x
Alecia
Post a Comment