Nothing much is going on here. Waiting for tomorrow's monitoring to tell me what's going on. I'm not feeling any different yet from the stims, though I didn't last time until after about 12 days on them when I was getting a heavy belly/bloated sort of feeling.
We had a nice dinner out last night at one of our more favourite Italian restaurants, though it wasn't as good as the one we had there a couple weeks ago. Three courses, with leftovers brought home from both our main dishes to let me stay slightly more cheerful while I'm on call all weekend.
I had to do a couple C-sections today, and was totally jealous of the cute babies. I'd like one too, please! I think I'd better go take my stims before I fall asleep on the couch. Should have a little more to report tomorrow - it's just too bad I have to get up so early for the monitoring since I've got to be at work by 7:40am. There doesn't seem to be any rest for the weary around here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Anxiously awaiting progress!
Restaurant leftovers always make me happy. lol
And thanks for the congrats.
I find early morning bloodwork/utrasound appointments to be the most difficult part of the IVF journey. Lack of sleep is so hard to take.
Happy Belated Anniversary! :)
Kate, it must be painful delivering other people's babies while you are still waiting for yours. I'm wishing you success as you move along in this cycle.
Hope you dont get too many side effects. I just thought how hard it must be delivering babies when that's what your waiting for yourself - i just have to look at a picture of a newborn and i get misty eyed, i cant imagine what it would be like to be in the midst of it all as it happens. You must be a very strong woman! Kudos.
Post a Comment