Thursday, June 11, 2009

In 12 hours, ER will be over

I'm terrified we won't get enough mature eggs tomorrow, but praying that we'll get good numbers and good quality.
I'm planning to buck the rules and drink some apple juice when I get up in the morning, since clear fluids are fine up to 2 hours before a general anesthetic, and at most I'll be getting a little sedation tomorrow.
God, I hope this goes well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear you. I too was so anxious before my egg retrieval but it wasn't too bad, it was over in 15 minutes and I felt just a bit of pressure. The nurse gave me two pills of ativan, one to take before bedtime and another one hour before the procedure. That really helped.

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and praying that you'll get many good eggs. Good luck!

one-hit_wonder said...

GOOD LUCK tomorrow!!!