What a relief it was when Pride weekend finally finished at 11pm yesterday and they shut the music off. Of course I was reading a good trashy novel, so I didn't go to sleep until 1:30am anyhow, and slept in long enough this morning that it was lunchtime when I got up. Which meant I got caught in the torrential thunderstorm downpour while I was off at the opticians ordering my final pair of glasses that's covered by my resident's insurance plan (expires tomorrow).
There isn't really much in the way of other news. My nether regions are still mighty irritated by the leaking progesterone and estrogen. I emailed the IVF nurse last night to ask about timelines for stuff, and they refused to move my beta up from Thurs to tomorrow (I'd hoped to do Tues/Thurs betas, and then escape to Germany for 1.5 weeks). So beta is Thurs, and if it's positive, repeat on Monday. And then supposedly first ultrasound the week of July 11th, though I'll try to finangle it to be on the 20th, since I start work on the 21st. If there's any concern about the bloodwork (ie about ectopic), they supposedly do the first ultrasound during week 5, which I'll be partway through by the 6th. I have a feeling we'll be booking plane tickets from the 7th till the 19th-20th.
I wish I knew if I were pg at this point, but HPTs will be totally unreliable with the recent HCG boosters on board. I did have a dream last night about getting two lines on a test...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh my gosh the waiting is killing me I can't imagine how you feel! So the beta is still Thursday then? I look forward to hearing the results. Any other weird symptoms or anything?
Wow it seems your beta wait is going on forever! How do you hold up? Hope you finally get to go on vacation soon and with good news too!
Kate, seems as though you've mastered the art of waiting.
i don't know why my reader won't let you show up!!! it drives me crazy. i am so hopeful for you, i can't even say!!!
...seems like a good dream...
Post a Comment