We ended up with 6 blasts today! Transferred 2, froze 4. They're watching the other embryos to see if they make it by tomorrow, when they might freeze them too (I doubt that will happen though). We're pretty ecstatic though. We seem to have proven that we've got half-decent eggs and sperm, and Dr H is convinced that most of the problem is a hormonal thing with me.
They checked for OHSS, and I only have a little bit of free fluid in there, so I don't have that. He's going to have me do a couple booster HCG shots 7 and 10 days from now. Unfortunately, he told us that we'd have to choose between getting the ideal luteal support with the HCG or flying overseas. So we've made the tough decision to do the HCG. They wouldn't commit as to whether I'd continue that in early pregnancy if we get lucky, because I really wanted to stock up a little before my IVF med health insurance runs out on Jun 30th. I think I'll ask my super-sweet previous RE if she'd maybe write me a script.
Beta is unfortunately not till July 2nd. Which I think is 20dpo. Crazy! I don't know that I'll have the willpower. Nor do I know if I can wait that long - I have a feeling I'll be peeing on a lot of sticks, or I'll be begging my previous RE to let me test earlier with her.
Just please God let the spotting stay away, and let one or both of these guys implant!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Ack! I get home from holidays and you have 2 little guys in your belly! Crossing my fingers that 15 days from now you can post that you're baking 2 babies!!
Congrats! Here's hoping they "stick" around! Keep us posted on all your symptoms and all the stick peeing.
What great news about your blasts and your frostybabes. Good luck on your 3WW.
NICE haul! Good luck!!!
July 2nd will come very soon. Congrats on great embryos.
Wow, that's amazing! Congrats!!!
my beta was 19dpo, so i feel ya. just be careful testing early b/c of the HCG. i think it takes about 1 day for every 1000 units you take to get out of your system.
good luck!
Keeping my fingers crossed for you! Stick, embies, stick!!
Cheers to a successful transfer, many blasts and wishing you a big fat positive. BFP! BFP!
Post a Comment