Saturday, April 11, 2009

WTH - Brown EWCM?

I don't know what my body's doing now. I'm worried I'll go for my baseline on Thurs and get cancelled. I sure hope not, since the timing for this is pretty perfect right now. I took my last pill yesterday. I'd actually had less spotting since the endometrial biopsy than before it (Dr P told me I might get some bright red blood). Today I ended up with (TMI) masses of dark brown EWCM. I can't imagine my estrogen's that high while I'm on the pill, but who knows. Please God let things be appropriately shut down when I have my baseline later this week. I hope AF arrives on Monday so that starting stims on Friday will fit with the timing I've seen in some of the studies on antagonist protocols.
In other news, I'm caught up on Desperate Housewives and Brothers & Sisters now. We watched the season finale of Life yesterday. All I can say is it'd better not be the series finale, cause we love that show. They didn't really leave it as a cliffhanger though, so it's hard to see how it'll be coming back next fall.
I also made the mistake of watching Baby Mama tonight. Boy did it ever suck. And yet somehow I still kept watching it. Maybe Baby was a whole lot more fun to watch.
Tomorrow will be my day to catch up on Heroes and do taxes. Should be fun...

2 comments:

one-hit_wonder said...

Oh no, I would never have mentioned that I heard it from you, so no worries. I wouldn't want to mess anything up for you. I'm just going to e-mail the nurse to request the Puregon script (I don't care about the rest of them - my insurance should cover those) for Friday. Will just make sure that I call my pharmacy ahead of time to double-check that they'll have what I need.

I've had no trouble with the bcp, actually. Haven't even really been moody on it (whereas I usually am!). So I have no idea what the spotting is from. I know breakthrough bleeding can happen on the pill, but I don't know much else about it.

I love chick lit, too. Especially the Georgia Nicolson series (by Louise Rennison).

one-hit_wonder said...

Thanks for the info my blog re: the scripts. Coincidentally, I just heard back from the nurse, who had no problem giving me a script. Yeah! So I'm going to order the Puregon from Glen Shields in Concord - will just phone ahead of time to ensure that they'll have everything I need in stock.