Good news today: my E2 has jumped to 993, and I have 5 >10mm on the left and 4>10mm on the R. I hope the E2 continues to climb now, and that a few more follicles join in. 9 doesn't seem like a lot when you think of the % that will likely fertilize and the % that will fail to make it to blast. I'd love to have 15 or so. I guess I can just hope for the best and see what happens.
It's so nice to have a cycle and clinic buddy. One-Hit Wonder is a few days ahead of me in terms of response to stims, and looks far too young to have been dealing with infertility for as long as she has. She's way more stylish than I am - I show up in my usual jeans and some casual shirt with hair still wet from the shower (since I'm just going to go change into scrubs at work and slap an OR hat on my head anyhow), and she always looks really put together, despite having to get up way earlier than I do to commute to the clinic.
Now I just hope both of us continue to get good news on our monitoring, cause we're both sick of the rollercoaster ride that is our infertility. Keep the prayers and good wishes coming please!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
LOL Thanks for the sweet comment. I am a total clotheshorse. Blame it on the nasty uniform I had to wear every day in high school!
I'm sorry for running away so fast at the clinic - I was in a panic about what was happening.
I'm so relieved to hear that you got good news. Whew! Will keep sending good thoughts. Any guesses on why the estrogen dipped like that?
I've got time for coffee/tea tomorrow, after monitoring, if you're not busy.
I can't remember the measurements, since they were using a different scale than what I was used to. The nurse did say that they were mostly the same size, which is great news. They haven't altered my dose at all.
Yeah, I ditched DH. lol I wanted to see if you were ok, and he never minds, anyway. He's very easygoing. I'm surprised he's opting not to come with me tomorrow morning. He does come when he's available, and when he has to miss work, his boss and colleagues are supportive.
I think you do have a chance of getting more than 9. I don't think your ovaries are slowpokes - it really is so hard to tell with PCOS what will happen. I mean, my cycle seems to be good, but anything can change on a moment's notice.
That's not good about a possible retrieval on a day when you're so busy. Sorry for the assvice, but you're probably going to need that day off to recuperate. But everybody's different...
Post a Comment