I thought things were looking good when I found out I had 5 little follicles on the R (8-12mm) and 4 on the L (8-11mm). And then I got the call from Dr H himself - my E2 has actually fallen significantly from 524 to 432. Supposedly BAD news.
I've been told to come in again tomorrow and then wait for the call to say how the E2 is evolving. If I'm told to call and speak to him, I'll know things are bad and he said we'll have some decisions to make. Serves me right for thinking things were starting to go right.
Shit. Why me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh no. I'm really sad for you. F*** is right. There's nothing fair about any of this. I hope there's some way to salvage this.
xxx
Kate, I hope things will be okay.
Post a Comment