Yep, you guessed it: E2 dropped to 939 today. At least it wasn't the same massive drop as last time, but still, I was expecting it to come up to 1500 or so today. I don't understand this. The follicles are growing reasonably well. I think there were 10-11 >10mm today, with the biggest at 15mm. Lining at 8mm.
At least this time there was one other patient whose E2 had also dropped, so they wonder (again) if it was some kind of lab error. I sure hope so, but my expectations of that being the case are not high.
I wish this were easier. And I wish my follicles would get their butts in gear and start pumping out the E2. Only differences this cycle were more Gonal-F, OCP ahead of time to downregulate, and no femara. If anything, the femara should have kept my E2 down in previous cycles, but in most of them it just took off once it really started to climb. And I stopped my naltrexone - if I get cancelled, I'll be asking for more of it again, just in case.
187.5IU Gonal-F again tonight, and back in the am for another round of monitoring.
Please keep the good vibes coming my way...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Kate, I'm keeping an eye on your posts and wishing that all will be okay. If it doesn't bother the doctor, it may be okay...?
Oh no. :( I wonder what's going on. Sending good vibes, thoughts, and prayers.
Thanks again for tea (it was really delicious!) and for the chat.
xxx
I would gladly send you some E2!
And you're easy to talk to, too: I had a nice time. I'd totally do tea again. Were we really there for four hours? lol
Sometimes our bodies don't respond well to certain drugs. Another protocol would have probably given a better E2 result. I've never heard of E2 falling. Is this common?
When I took menopur, my E2 levels were way lower than when I took gonal.
We just need some nice baby-making eggs.
Post a Comment