I'm going nuts! Feeling less and less confident, despite more and more studying. I suppose that's often the way.
The damn dog was barking again last night, and the garbage trucks were doing their thing this morning. I left another message for the apartment management complaining about the dog, and asking them to let me know if anything's been done about it. No call yet this morning.
I went to sleep around 1am, and unfortunately woke up at 6:30am and the sleeping pill just wasn't cutting it any more. So I got up to study some more. Why lie there fretting? A couple hours lost sleep won't kill me.
I feel like crap! I've been tachycardic since yesterday. Put on my lucky frosh shirt from Queen's orientation 1992. I wore it to all my exams in university, and I think to my MCAT and LMCC exams too. The tradition must continue!
OK, back to the books...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You're in your exam as I type this. I know you've been studying your ass off. Good luck!!
How was your exam??!!
That dog situation sucks. I find that landlords don't care about anything until I threaten them. lol Sounds terrible, but it's true. Right now I am trying to get my landlords to investigate why our elevators haven't worked for the last year (I've been trapped inside them for prolonged periods of time, and almost missed monitoring once for my IVF because of it, plus I missed my first thesis committee meeting on another occasion). They won't repond to e-mails or phone calls, so I'm filing a report with the tenancy board. Anyway, I hope the dog situation gets resolved!
(The rest of this is xposted from my blog comments.)
I was wondering about the 'room fee,' too, but from what I understood, it was because they had extra staff and equipment on hand. Or something like that. *Rolls eyes*
My dose of Puregon is so low because I overresponded last time to 175 units. (I know it's going to be a guessing game with me - I underresponded spectacularly to 150 units for my IUI, and it took 18 days to stim for one measly egg!)
OUCH on the drug issue. If you manage to finagle scripts, I will ask about that, too.
Good luck on Wednesday - let me know how it goes! :)
Post a Comment