OK, final written exam is coming up. At least I'm not as nervous today, though I should be since there are only sample questions from last year floating around to get an idea of what will be expected. And of course, none of them will be repeats. Let's hope my mind is getting creative! I don't remember being this worried about exams back in university, though I'm sure I was.
I took last night off entirely. Had a beer, surfed the web, and was going to watch taped Grey's and ER only to find out I was missing some episodes on my PVR. I started the downloads and went to bed. I'm feeling much better today after 7.5 hours of sleep.
Endo biopsy is at HFC tomorrow at 8am. I'm allowed to take ibuprofen beforehand, but I really don't want to wake up at 7am to do that. I'm thinking 7:30am to have a quick shower and the meds, and then pop over to the clinic. I'm so glad I live and work nearby, and don't have to get up at 5am to make the trip down like others I know! :)
Back to the books for the last time this week!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good luck, good luck, good luck!
I think it was the best idea to take the night off from studying. I think the mind needs that - to allow things to coalesce, synthesize, etc.
Btw: Those 5 a.m. mornings are a KILLER, as you so subtly pointed out! haha
I hope you'll be pain-free during and after the biopsy.
All the best.
Post a Comment