Sunday, April 26, 2009

Hanging in there (by a thread)

E2 went up to 1512 today. WTF is all I can think. Dr P said if they didn't have the bloodwork, they'd think everything is great. 15 on the R, 5 >10 (11-16mm), 20 on the L, 7>10 (10-15mm). Lining at 9mm. My LH has been 0 the last few days - I hope that doesn't impact egg quality too much.
So I'm to continue 187.5IU Gonal-F tonight, and gave myself the first 1/2 dose orgalutran this afternoon (from which I'm now supposed to expect an E2 drop tomorrow). I got 4 hours of sleep in (interrupted by my Dad and a friend phoning, till DH took my mobile away and said he'd wake me when the clinic called) before getting the call. Then couldn't get back to sleep again, so I'm running on empty for my call shift tonight. And I was already tired and in a bad mood with the baddish IVF monitoring results yesterday - everything was pretty OK except that I'm getting really really sick of doing epidurals and c-sections for everyone else to have babies. And doing them for the ones who've had 3 terminations in recent years makes me even more bitter.
Since I got somewhat better news today, I decided to hold off till tomorrow on emailing Dr H to find out what his thoughts are. I hope things are still ok.

2 comments:

one-hit_wonder said...

WTF is right!? It seems to be good news. Sending sleep vibes - sounds like it's gonna be a rough night.

Victoria said...

Getting better!