I think I've calmed down since Friday. Decision is made, now I'm going to finish out the pen. When I got up for work yesterday morning, the fridge had made it down to 1.5C overnight, which really isn't much below their 2C recommended temp, and definitely not freezing. I think stuff in the back corner only froze if the fridge was super crowded with food, which it hasn't been in a while. I adjusted the thermostat (in the freezer, strangely, as the fridge was already set to the warmest setting), and the temp has now settled out to 3-3.5C, which is perfect. Why the hell I didn't think to test it before, I don't know.
Shot up in the bathroom at my friend's wedding last night. Had a vodka cranberry, had a glass of white wine (over the course of 6 hours, so I don't feel too guilty), and had a good time. Now I have to head in to work for 10.5 hours. Yay. I hope it's fairly quiet, though I'm pretty sure there'll be a whack of ortho cases to do. Not my favourite. I'd better take ear plugs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment