Friday, May 1, 2009

If only my aching belly were from ER right now...

Dr H had me trigger Wed night. We debated about whether we should even bother to have sex or do IUI, and decided against IUI. I'm having what are probably O-related gut aches right now, and we still haven't gotten around to the timed intercourse option. So this whole cycle is likely totally dead in the water.
Follow-up appointment to plan the next step is 2 weeks from today. I hope he's got some good ideas for how to get a better outcome.
This just totally bites. I suppose at least now I can try to focus on passing my exam rather than obsession about E2 levels and follicle sizes. And get a little more sleep. It was sooo nice to be able to sleep in yesterday pre call.
Not much else is new with me. Life sort of sucks, but I think I'm basically doing ok.

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Kate, too bad you didn't get around to having the flesh to flesh contact. Is it too late? I hope Dr H will help you avoid such outcome next time.

one-hit_wonder said...

I'm so sorry, Kate. This sounds trite, I know, but I hope Dr H comes up with a killer plan to present to you in 2 weeks.