Saturday, May 16, 2009

CD1 today (again)

Now I'm just debating whether I go in for baseline on Monday, somewhat relaxed since I don't have to get to work asap, or whether I hold off till CD4 so that Jen/Dr H are the ones to peek at the results. I'd be missing a practice oral session that might be helpful to my exam prep. Decisions, decisions.
I hope he'll have a clever idea how I'll be able to do the monitoring in Ottawa at OFC - they charge $400 registration and an $1800 satellite monitoring fee, but I sure hope I don't get charged that much for one round of bloodwork +/- ultrasound. Maybe Dr H has friends there and can get them to make an exception for me? I sure hope so!
Now I'll get to spend the day "enjoying" my AF cramps and backache, and running to the bathroom every couple hours (thank you, heavy flow). I really hope things work out better this time around!

4 comments:

Elisabeth said...

your exams are in Ottawa?

Kate said...

Yep. Ottawa. Only have to be there for 2 hours on the Friday afternoon, but in order to avoid the stress of maybe missing the time slot, and to sort out where to go for the big event, I'm going out the previous night.
I hope everything works out ok!

Barreness said...

Kate

Good luck with the exams and with the cycle!

I hope all the planets come into alignment!

xx

one-hit_wonder said...

Good luck with the baseline! And I really hope the satellite monitoring works out without having to put out big $ for it.