Friday's the big day. I'm pretty terrified.
Rather than study all morning, I decided to email my nurse to ask if I could do monitoring on Sat instead, whether there's any evidence that starting stims late in the cycle is bad for the eggs etc. Haven't gotten a response yet, and I sent it around 10:30am. Great - now they're ignoring me, and are probably commenting about how high-maintenance a patient I am...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I hope this gets sorted out really soon.
Kate, questions come with the territory? We all need answers to help us cope. I hope they'll answer you. Sometimes you have to remind the nurse. I find that after the second message or email, she responds.
My former clinic was really bad at answering emails. Maybe it's too high tech? Once I could get the nurse send me the form over email, but that was all. I'd give them a call in the morning!
Post a Comment