Saturday, May 30, 2009

The suspense is killing me

It's 4am, and I'm awake again. We drove home last night, stopping for some pretty decent French food (totally random choice) in Belleville on the way. The questions from the oral kept going through my head on the way back, and again at home, so I tried to distract myself before bed by some online house-hunting. Went to bed around 1:30am, and then I just woke up with some nightmare that I'd logged in to see my results, only to find a long and rambling discussion about how I'd screwed up each question. I sure hope that's not the case. And if they leave me hanging till Monday morning, I'll go insane!
And with all the exam stress and IVF junk (spotting on the pill, progesterone etc), I haven't had sex since the beginning of March (thanks Fertility Friend, for allowing me to track that sad fact of my life!). Pathetic.

1 comment:

one-hit_wonder said...

Can't wait to hear exam results.
And boo on the lack of sexy times, as Borat might say!