It appears that the cysts are still there. They didn't tell me how big or how many, nor did I ask. And they didn't tell me the bloodwork results either. Since the phone rang as I was finishing up with a trauma assessment (nastiness) and I was still in the trauma room in the ER with other people around, I didn't bother to grill my nurse for details.
Plan: come back in Monday for scan and bloodwork. Then appointment with Dr H at 11am so we can come up with a plan depending on what things show. If I'm stuck on CD3 again, they might just start me. If I've still got tons of cysts, we'll either have to decide to do the pill again or just wait things out.
It's in God's hands. I hope he's got a plan, and I hope it involves us being able to go on vacation without missing a cycle!
In other news, FIL is apparently feeling a little better today after having started a new puffer. They've now decided that he has COPD, which has never been diagnosed in the past despite many visits to respirologists, so I'm not sure whether to believe this or not. He's never been a smoker either. They're planning to send him home on Friday, though he can barely stand up or walk, and doesn't have a place at rehab until the 28th. I'll be pissed if they discharge him prematurely. I guess it's wait and see on that front too...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Darn cysts. Hope they'll vanish before you begin your cycle.
Good luck tomorrow.
How is your FIL doing?
Post a Comment