Thursday, May 28, 2009

Off to Ottawa for the big exam

I've been preparing for this for over 5 months. Am terrified, though everyone I've done practice questions with says I should pass. It's too bad there are two fairly smart people in my tutorial group of 6 who failed last year, and I'm not entirely sure why.
Anyhow, I'm off for a sweat- and palpitation-filled train ride up to Ottawa, where DH will pick me up and hopefully be able to distract me a little bit from all the angst.
It doesn't really help that two of my classmates did theirs yesterday and already posted that they passed. On the one hand, that's reassuring. On the other, it makes me worry that I'll be one of the 5-6/100 who don't! I sure hope not.
Let's hope I get a better night's sleep tonight than I did last night...

2 comments:

one-hit_wonder said...

GOOD LUCK!!! You've worked hard for this, so luck should have nothing to do with it, actually.

Elisabeth said...

Good luck I will be thinking about you