Whew - made it safely to 26 weeks. Though this means a sigh of relief, I'll feel much much better after 28 weeks. Just pleast God let us make it there! Some nice ultrasound reassurace of no changes to my cervix would be helpful, but I won't get that till Dec 2nd. The belly seems to have really popped this week.
And I'm getting a little freaked about the move. I hope everything goes smoothly. Seems the decisions keep mounting: mover who'll do it in two days (we've got stuff 2.5 hours away that needs to be taken out of storage and my mother's basement, plus the stuff in the apartment) with 2 men at $80/h, vs mover who wants to do it all in 1 day with 3 men for $96/h, but who I think probably underestimated the amount of time it'll take them. I wonder if two men can safely get an upright piano up 12 basement steps?
Add to that: car, carseat, alarm company, telephone/internet, contractor, crib, new mattress... I'm overwhelmed!

9 comments:
Congratulations on making it this far! And check out the belly! Awesome. :)
Speaking from experience, the number of movers really depends on how organized you are. Two movers was more than enough to move a 2 bedroom townhouse into our current 3 bedroom place, but Craig put all the furniture into the living room on the morning of the move. The guys didn't have to go upstairs for anything and the basement only had a couple couches in it. Also we brought a lot of boxes to the new place in the weeks before we actually closed (we had access to the garage). The movers said they had never done such a smooth move. In the end it was exactly 3 hours, start to finish.
Good luck deciding. I hate spending money on stuff like that.
26 weeks and just now popping? You are going to be one of those lucky gals who gets no stretch marks or saggy skin. I guess that goes with the territory of being tall. Me on the other hand, I'll probably be as big as an elephant. You're looking FAB!
You're looking great! And don't stress too, too much about the move and everything. I know it's stressful, but everything will get done, one way or another. It always does. Just gotta tackle it one decision as a time, and then after that... whatever happens, happens! :)
Every additional week is great news especially given all of your uterine tightenings. You look fabulous too by the way. It seems very overwhelming to be getting accustomed to the idea of being pregnant and you have moving on top of that - I hope all goes well and once you're in your new place, you can really start nesting!
Congratulations on making it to week 26. Hooray for cute bellies a popping. I know everything seems so overwhelming, but just take each item separately and don't allow it to overwhelm you. Looking forward to more great news on Dec. 2nd. Stay in there nice and snug little one!
Congrats on 26 weeks! I remember reading when you were so much earlier and so worried. i'm so glad you made it this far!!!
Happy 26 weeks and beautiful belly!
best of luck with the move, they are always challenging but almost always worth it once the memory wears off.
GOOD LUCK!
Kate
Congrats on making it this far. You look great - belly still small.
Oh my goodness, you look amazing! By 26 weeks, I was huge. Good luck with the move. Moving is always so stressful!
Post a Comment