Thursday, November 19, 2009
Baby, could you please flip over?
This kid has been kicking me in the cervix and vagina all day today. Not comfy. I'll take the belly kicks over this any day. I think I'll have to start praying that she turns head down tonight so that I can catch a break. If I'm avoiding stuff messing with my cervix from the outside, I'd prefer to avoid her messing with it from inside!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Geez. One of the few situations where one is being kicked "in the vagina all day" long, and yet screaming, ranting and threatening to call the police remains fairly pointless. Ack! :)
Don't worry too much, though -- clearly your cervix is proving to be a major powerhouse, Kate!
I've got a really sturdy spatula if you need some help. ;-)
Hope she spins herself around soon and gives you a break. Hang in there!
Post a Comment