Thanks for the comment. I also want to preorder the 2010 one if we go for that because I want the seat that will sit up nearly vertical.
I saw one Vista while waiting for my OB appointment a couple weeks ago, and thought it looked great. Tiny baby in the carseat attached to the frame. The basket was huge! Only downside could be the wide wheelbase, but it strikes me as being really stable too, particularly with crappy Toronto weather and streets.
Congrats on being so close to the end - I'm jealous! (Though wouldn't be at all organized for a Jan baby - this one can darn well wait till end Feb/beginning Mar).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Kate, that was one of the reasons we wanted the 2010, most of the reviews I read mentioned the seat incline, but other than that, everyone seemed to love it. The adjustable handle is a bonus as well. I didn't find it too wide, compared to other strollers either. We ordered it at DearBorn Baby (off Yonge N of Steeles). They have a website - so you can look the exact address & phone up there. Take care! Kim
Hey there,
happy 25 weeks!
hoping for MANY more.
warmly,
Kate
Post a Comment