My cervix is still behaving! No appreciable change since last week. Baby was active, butt down by my cervix and bladder, feet and hands up above her head, correspond to all the moving I'd felt while sitting there waiting. She's a regular acrobat in there. No weight this week, since it's too soon since last week's measurement.
My weight is now up to 69kg by their scales, or 6.5kg gain by 24 weeks (14lb). I'm shocked, cause last Friday I was only up 4.5kg. 2kg increase in 5 days? I'll be interested to see how this plays out.
I was given the option to wait 2 weeks before going back in, or coming back next week. I'm sure you can guess which option I picked. After that, Dr S thinks I'll be able to go to a visit every 2 weeks. And he's pretty sure I'll be able to start working after I hit 28 weeks. GDM screen in 3 weeks.
What a relief! Thursday and Monday had been bad days, so I wasn't sure what to expect. Thank you God!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Yay! Awesome news, Kate!
Mo
Always glad to hear great news!!!
Happy to hear good news! You're almost at 24 weeks!
FANTASTIC!
I'm so happy things are going smooth.
*knock on wood, rice over shoulder, and insert all other superstitions here*
Good news - keep up the good weight gain!
Great news! You've been through a lot to get to this point so it is great that you're doing so well.
Wonderful!
Post a Comment