Since the belly shot collage was pretty darn tiny yesterday, those were the profile pics from 24 weeks on. Top row is 24, 26, 27, 28 weeks. Second row is 29, 31, 32, 33, 34 weeks. And bottom row is 36, 37, 38, 39 and 40 weeks. I think the "pop" happened at around 31-32 weeks looking at those, and the drop after 39 weeks. Even though I've been carrying low all along. Sorry for the crummy photos - DH has been taking better ones of me all along, but can't be bothered to edit them or send them to me, so I've been taking other ones myself for bloggy purposes.
Come on baby, two of my favourite numbers are 3 and 7 (the other is 13). That should make tomorrow a perfect day for your birthday! I had one little gush of something when heading back to bed from the bathroom last night at 4am, went back to the toilet to check, and discovered a little more mucous plug making its exit. Had a few contractions this morning. And then only the occasional one for the rest of the day. Darn it, I'm ready to meet little squirmy! I NEVER thought I'd see full term, let alone be post-dates. Wow.
Now I'm just praying for similar full-termness to be in the cards for my friend with the threatened PTL and misbehaving cervix. She FBd me today to ask what was going on, and if the contractions she was trying to pass along to me had arrived yet. At least she's still keeping her sense of humour despite the difficult situation.

7 comments:
Come on Squirmy!!! Hoping 3/7 is it for you, sounds like you're making good progress.
What a bunch of great belly pictures! I really like them. I hope your daughter will arrive soon.
oh WOW that really is one heck of a growth spurt in the 30's you had. Wow. That is so cool you have physical proof of this.
I am so amazed that you're beyond your due date. It's so amazing considering how scared of pre-term labor you were due to the uterine tightenings- its so amazing to see you at this point.
I hope she comes very very soon and you get to see your little bebe finally!
Have you been trying all the remedies they suggest for getting the little one out? Like raspberry leaf tea? Or perhaps the most effective... sex?? I'm sure a nice big O might hurry things along!!! I hope baby makes an appearance soon!
Can't wait to read the news!!! So you did lose your mucus plug? Exciting! :)
I've tried to talk DH into sex to get those prostaglandins in the sperm acting, but he's so not interested. Darn it!
Come on baby...time to make your big debut :) BTW, you look amazing...so pretty and thin to start with and I can't believe that is you at 40 weeks. You can definitely see the drop between 39 and 40. I can't wait for mine to drop so I can start breathing better.
Post a Comment