Monday, March 15, 2010

Induction starting tonight...

At the hospital. Must go back to my room to see how they're planning to get this thing going.
Will update later!

21 comments:

sprogblogger said...

The phrase that comes to mind is:"About damned time!" Seriously - so happy for you, and can't wait to hear how it goes. So exciting!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! I am so excited for you! Let us know how it goes and post pictures as soon as you can of the little one. What a great day that's been a long time coming.

Jules a.k.a. Julie said...

Very exciting!!! I can't wait to read your birth story. I hope that you and your little angel have as easy of a birth as possible!

Mo said...

Here you go!!!! Will be sending all positive easy laboring thoughts : )
Really excited for you!

Mo

Jill M. said...

Eviction time!!! I'm sorry you're having to be induced, but am soooo excited that squirmy is finally coming. Can't wait to hear your birth story and "meet" the new member. Best of luck and hope you have a great story to share!

K said...

YAY! Keep us posted!!! Thinking happy healthy vibes for youa nd sending them your way!!!!

Anonymous said...

Very exciting! I can't wait to hear how it all goes! I hope you have an easy birth!

Maya said...

Wow! Good luck!!!!

MMC said...

Good luck! I'll be thinking of you all evening - I'm so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Good luck Kate! Can't wait to read your birth story and see pics.

- Chris

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kate! Can't wait to read your birth story and see pictures!

- Chris

Sunny said...

So exciting... good luck!!!

Eileen said...

Woooooooo hoooooooooooo!!! Congratulations!!! Can't wait to hear all about your beautiful baby's birth! Good luck!!!! *HUGS*

Once Upon A Time said...

I can't wait any more!!! I want to see that beautiful baby and hear that both baby and momma are doing great!

Anonymous said...

I keep checking to see if you have an update...can't wait to hear!

Kate said...

thinking of you and hoping all is well---
xoxox
Kate

Anonymous said...

good luck!!! can't wait to hear the news!!

Lindsey
Fertile Journeys

Victoria said...

I can't wait to see your little angel.

Thomas said...

Long-time reader here, just wanted to send you lots of good wishes. I hope you're settling in and getting to know your daughter. :)

Paula

Anonymous said...

I hope you are holding your sweet baby right now!!!

Shelly said...

Thinking of you....hope all is well.