Friday, January 1, 2010

31 week belly pic


I think I looked bigger yesterday, so who knows. Maybe it was more bloat?

TMI - I was quite burpy last night, and man, my esophagus is no longer very good at keeping the non-gas stuff in my stomach in when I burp if I'm lying down. Yuck! Isn't pregnancy glamorous?

7 comments:

Jill M. said...

You're so lucky to have a long torso! I think we're sticking out about the same amount and I'm wayyyy behind you! Enjoy that cute belly of yours.

Anonymous said...

Yeah - I eat a pea and it wants to come back up. I told my younger sister today that I TOTALLY underestimated pregnancy! I am loving every minute of it in my soul - and every day that they stay in here is amazing and all I can hope for!

Clare said...

Beautiful Kate! Wishing you a wonderful 2010!

IF Optimist, then... said...

Gorgeous! So happy you and the baybeh are doing fine. Happy New Year and best wishes for a very smooth 9 weeks ahead.

one-hit_wonder said...

You look great!

I had a day of that heartburn stuff - not fun!

kayjay said...

You look fabulous! I hear you about the unglamorous side of pregnancy and I know we're not complaining but I can understand how uncomfortable certain aspects of it can be. It is getting more challenging to find a comfortable position but can you believe it that you're down to 9 weeks??? Kind of scary in a way :) but a good way of course.

Anonymous said...

You look great!!!!!

- Chris