Must feed K. But she was perfect on the plane rides, and only fussed once when we tried to put her in the bassinet. She's such a great baby so far!
I miss my cloth diapers. Got to my Dad's place and went to change her, and it took 3 wipes because the diaper was so full of pee and the poop had turned into sticky gel-like stuff that was glued to her bottom. Yuck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I'm glad she was such a good girl! If my kid was that good for that long I'd probably think is was sick... a 15minute car ride is an ordeal for us.
I hate disposables. Usually the poo would dry on his butt so quickly for us we would practically have to scrub him to get it off.
Happy to hear she was a good girl on the plane! I know it can be very stressful to have an inconsolable baby on a plane, so very glad you didn't have to deal with that.
I'm glad to hear you're loving cloth diapers because I've been buying lots of them preparing for the whole shebang.
I'm so glad the flights went well. I want some tips on traveling with an infant because I am flying with Birdie (by MYSELF) across the country in two weeks. I am scared to death. So tell me how you did it - what you brought in the diaper bag, did you take a stroller, etc.
Enjoy your trip!
Glad Kara made the trip well and that you arrived safely! Enjoy your time abroad!
Kara, you're awesome, girl! And Kate, I've gotta hand it to you to use those cloth diapers and continue to pump and supplement. Have a terrific vacation and show that baby girl off.
Glad that she's being so good to you. I bet your Dad is excited to spend time with his grand-daughter.
What a good girl!
Post a Comment