Thursday, May 6, 2010

First visit with another baby

Would you believe M (on the R) was due 10 days before K? What with my postdates induction and my friend's early induction for preeclampsia, they're now 1 month apart in age. K is 7 weeks and M 11.5 weeks. K's 3.7kg, M 6kg. The difference in size was astounding.

4 comments:

Jill M. said...

Wow, that is quite a bit of size difference for such a short distance between their ages! They are both so cute!

IF Optimist, then... said...

I don't care who's size is which what. They are both super cute and have those "GAH! Another picture Mom?!?" looks on their faces. I love it!

R.J. said...

Adorable! And her expression is so priceless!

Lisa said...

They're both so cute! It's amazing how different babies can be. M has so much hair, oh my gosh! Keep the pictures coming. I love seeing them!