AF finally showed today. I had days of horrible bright red spotting throughout my LP, and then over the last few days that I was waiting for AF to arrive any second, it disappeared. I even cracked out an HPT on Sun night, but got a glaring BFN. I kind of thought testing would mean I'd start to bleed any second like it usually does, but no.
I'm going to call in my CD1 tomorrow morning and arrange to get my baselines done on Friday CD4. Then I'll have to start the estrogen and wait 10-12 days to check on what's happening. I hope I'll manage to make all this work with work. The real problem is going to be getting my endometrial biopsy done. They want me to do it in the early days of estrace, but after my bleeding is done. I'd think Sun/Mon would be the best timing for that, but I don't know if they'll do it on the holiday Monday. And on Tues, I'll be working at the other hospital and there won't be anyone who can cover for me till I can get there. Hopefully I can work something out!
Two small glasses of sparkling wine for Valentine's Day (and a dinner out with DH and K for sushi) means I'm falling asleep on the couch. I'm such a cheap drunk now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm very excited for you that your hubby came around and agreed to the FET. Good luck!
Post a Comment