Saturday, February 11, 2012

Come on AF, where are you?

DH has agreed to see if our frosties will make a sibiling for K. If that doesn't work, we're closing up shop.
Now I'm waiting for AF to show up. If she arrives today or tomorrow, I might be able to time things ok around work stuff. If not, I won't be able to get my endometrial biopsy done next Friday, and who knows how I'll be able to get my CD3 testing done.
Prayers/happy thoughts to get AF here would sure be appreciated!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Yay..... Here's wishing for AF! GOOD LUCK!

birds and squirrels said...

Oh yay! That is great! How did he come around? I am so excited for you!

Michelle said...

Wow Kate!! That is completely terrific news that he's at least willing to give it a try! You must fill us all in on what finally helped change his mind.