I'm still going strong on the 4mg BID of estrace. Man is this ever giving me a lot of EWCM. And turquoise EWCM at that.
I went in for my endometrial biopsy today. I was trying to get them to do it earlier in the week because they said I should do it in the "early days" of estrace use once I talked them into doing it, but they didn't want to do it on the long weekend, and then no one was available earlier on in the week. There was a study that did the biopsy on the day of egg retrieval and had far worse outcomes with that timing, so I was hoping for farther away from transfer if possible. I figure if I'm aiming for Mar 5th for transfer, and so won't start progesterone till the 1st, then there's still plenty of time for things to heal up.
The biopsy was totally painless. I had to try super hard to not pee in the shower this morning (weak post-baby bladder plus running water isn't a good combo), but thought I should keep my bladder fairly full to prevent my uterus from folding over on itself (like I saw it do on an empty bladder last time I scanned myself). The doc who did the biopsy said she likes all her patients to have a partly full bladder for just that reason. I took 1g of tylenol before heading downtown, and felt pretty much nothing during the procedure. I think my cervical canal is way wider post baby than it was before...
I scanned myself at work at the end of the day today after 7d on estrace, and I think my lining is already 8.5mm or so. It's not yet a triple stripe, but I think I can see that starting to form. Hopefully it won't be too thick by the time I go in for my lining check next week!
So now I just have to hope I can get the timing right for work plus the monitoring next week, as DH will be out of town and our poor nanny will have to come in extra early each day, especially the day I get the monitoring done as I'll have to squeeze it in before work. Thankfully the clinic opens at 6:15am for the monitoring, so if I give her taxi money to get here faster, it may not be so bad for her. I still feel guilty asking for the extra help though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment