Stats: 4280g, 59.5c, long, 38.5cm head circumference. Amazingly I didn't get hassled about her weight, and they seemed to think she's keeping on track at the 10th percentile.
Poor girl got one shot in each leg simultaneously for her vaccinations, and nearly broke my heart with her loud shriek followed by a crying jag. I calmed her quickly with some supplementing at the breast.
Tonight after a good long evening nap, she had a fever of 100.1F axillary, so she's now had a dose of tylenol, which she lapped right up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Poor baby! Watching them get their shots is not fun and the surprised look and immediate crying always gets to me too. All we can do is make them comfortable which you've done and to cuddle them a little more. At least her shots were done simultaneously.
I hated watching Emma get her shots at her 2 month appointment. I wish I could erase from my mind the look of total shock on her face when those needles went in. Glad to hear that the dr is happy with her growth. You need to post some more pictures soon!
Mine are getting to the 'something funny is up' suspicion kind of stage. Then they both runn off in opposite directions for the nearest chair to hide under.
Enjoy the startlement, if that is the right word, for as long as you can,
g
Post a Comment