Anna's a big fist chomper too. :) Thanks for sharing the pics!
(I have to admit- I finally checked out a grams-to-pounds converter so I could figure out how much your sweetie was weighing. I was tired of having no clue!)
She's so cute! My girls are just discovering their fists too and it's so funny to hear them slurping away when they try to get them into their mouths! Thanks for sharing the pics.
Love the photo of K chomping on her fists...how beautiful is she??? I've been toying with the idea of posting Mason's pics...but am too scared of losing that anonymity just yet... As for routine...well...we're sorta one one, but it's been inconsistent. We'll keep at it, though!
I'm 38, married 8 years to a wonderful DH (43), and TTCd for nearly 4 years. We finally had our daughter after 2 rounds of IVF. No luck so far with #2.
Mid July (16 months): 11.68kg (25.7lb), 82.5cm, 46.5cm HC.
Mid Aug (17 months): 12.2kg, 84cm.
Mid Mar (24 months): 12.4kg, 92cm.
Mar 2013 (36 months): 14.2kg, 100cm.
IVF Cycle Info
E2 #follicles >10mm
IVF1 (OCP downregulation, >30 antrals)
Day0 62 0
Day4 263 0
Day6 524 1
Day7 432 ?5
Day8 993 9
Day9 939 9
Day10 1512 12
Day11 1908 13
Day12 2488 18
Day13 3155 Trigger - No IUI/BD. Cancelled.
IVF2 (no downregulation, waited till CD17 for cysts, >20 antrals)
Day1 147 0
Day4 486 0
Day6 1833 5
Day7 2789 7
Day8 3204 11
Day9 5647 14
Day10 8576 18 (12 "mature") Ovidrel
Day11 13000
Day12 Retrieved 16, 14 mature, 13 fertilized, 11 day3, 6 blasts on day5. Transferred 2, froze 4. Beta 955 July 2nd (20dpo). Beta 3900 24dpo. U/S at 7wks showed 6wk5d baby with FHR 127. NT scan - looking good, NT only 0.7mm. 18.5 week scan - it's a girl, and all looks good! Born Mar 16th, 11d overdue, after months of fearing true preterm labour due to crazy-frequent tightenings.
2000ish - condom broke twice in 1 week with the man who would become my DH 5 years later. Got the morning after pill the first time, was told a urine preg test was negative the next time (at all of about 8dpo, now that I think about it), so I shouldn't worry about it. After all we've been through now, I guess that's about right!
Jun 2005 - get married
Aug 2005 - DH moves to Canada. Off birth control.
Nov 2005 - start charting - pretty decent timing, long irregular cycles with tons of spotting, no BFP.
Oct 2006 - start metformin via my family doctor, get referred to an endocrinologist who does Creighton method infertility treatment.
Nov 2006 - Feb 2007 - progesterone LP supplementation, which is supposed to spur my hypothalamus and pituitary into working right for a change.
Apr-May 2007 - luteal HCG (as both estradiol and progesterone are low for me).
Jun-Oct 2007 - clomid in varying doses with luteal HCG. Timed intercourse. Cervical mucus dries up.
Nov 2007 - Letrazole + luteal HCG + timed intercourse while on vacation --> BFP when spotting/bleeding stopped at 17dpo. Great doubling initially, then slowed. Progesterone support. Heartbeat seen x2, then lost it when spotting started at 8.5wks. Natural M/C.
Apr-May 2008 - Letrazole + luteal HCG/estradiol/progesterone. Spotting mostly gone.
Jun 2008 - Letrazole. Anovulatory, induce AF with provera.
Jul 2008 - Letrazole + Gonal-F + HCG trigger + luteal progesterone + timed intercourse. One follicle.
Aug 2008 - natural with luteal estradiol + progesterone
Sep 2008 - Letrazole + Gonal-F + HCG trigger + luteal progesterone/estradiol + IUIx2 --> 2 follicles --> BFP 37 at 14dpo. Spotted/bled constantly untill loss at 5wks.
Nov 2008 - Letrazole + Gonal-F + HCG trigger + progesterone. Timed intercourse while on vacation.
Dec 2008 - Letrazole + Gonal-F + HCG trigger + progesterone. 4 follicles developed - BFN.
Jan 2009 - Letrazole + Gonal-F + HCG trigger + progesterone + IUI. Ended up with 6 follicles and worried talk from RE about higher-order multiples and selective reduction if we went ahead. Crap sperm --> BFN.
Feb 2009 - break cycle waiting for IVF consult - long, anovulatory, and took me through the IVF consult and directly onto BCP for IVF in April.
April 2009 - IVF #1 Gonal-F 187.5IU CD6-?, Orgalutran CD?-?, Trigger, 5d transfer. Day1 stims E2 62, >30 antrals. Day 4 stims E2 263. Rollercoaster E2 ride, which never got high enough to reflect the number of developing follicles. Canceled.
May 2009 IVF #2 Natural start cycle. Gonal-F 150 + Menopur 150. Cleared to start on CD17 after big exam done. E2 147, LH 15 on CD17. Day4 check 13+ antrals bilat, E2 486, LH3. Day 6 check 5 >10mm, E2 1833, started 1/2 dose orgalutran. Day 7 E2 2789, 7 >10mm, LH 8. Day 8 E2 3204, LH 8, 11 >10. Day 9 E2 5647, 14 >10mm. Day 10 E2 8500, 18 >10mm, 12 mature size, 6-7 ideal size at 18-21mm. Trigger with ovidrel. E2 13000 day after trigger. 16 retrieved, 14 mature, 13 fertilized. 11 from 2-5+ cells on day2, 11 from 6-9+ cells on day3, 6 blasts on day5 (2 transferred, 4 frozen), and the remaining 4 day5 morulas then arrested by day6.
11 comments:
She's beautiful!!!
Anna's a big fist chomper too. :) Thanks for sharing the pics!
(I have to admit- I finally checked out a grams-to-pounds converter so I could figure out how much your sweetie was weighing. I was tired of having no clue!)
She's just adorable, Kate!
She is precious. Send me a message next time your on msn got a question for you
She's so cute! My girls are just discovering their fists too and it's so funny to hear them slurping away when they try to get them into their mouths! Thanks for sharing the pics.
Lovely! I love the fist chomp. Emma has just started doing that a lot too. I'm hoping it will help her learn to self-soothe. Thanks for posting :)
Keep posting pics, I will always come back to see them. She seems so serious chomping.
Love the grin! The smiling is the best, isn't it?
Love the photo of K chomping on her fists...how beautiful is she??? I've been toying with the idea of posting Mason's pics...but am too scared of losing that anonymity just yet...
As for routine...well...we're sorta one one, but it's been inconsistent. We'll keep at it, though!
What a cutie she is! I could just hug her to pieces!.....You are truly blessed!Thanhks for sharing.....
Post a Comment