Still bunged up here, but maybe a little better than last week. I'm working on the metamucil and upping the fluids intake, plus I started eating R.aisin Br.an for breakfast again. Hopefully this will start to work sometime soon.
Our NT scan is 9am tomorrow. I'm getting nervous. First because of the scan, and because I'm so desperate for it to go well. Second because I booked it for their first opening at 9am in case I have a busy night on call and am just dying to get home to bed. But that also means that I probably need to leave the hospital at around 7:40am. I think that should be ok, but it's only the second time I'll have been on call. What if I'm in the OR at that time? I guess I'll have to hope one or two colleagues show up for work at 7:30am so I can make my escape. If only DH had been willing to go today when I was pre-call, it would have been a little easier. At least work might take my mind off the angst tonight.
We're heading out for some Mexican food for lunch. Hopefully it'll be tasty. Maybe some beans etc might make things move along a bit better too? How sad that my life has come down to focusing on my bowels...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
YOUR bowels now, BABY'S bowels in a few months. Craig and I joke that we've never talked about poop as much as now that we have kids. Enjoy the Mexican food! Yummy!!
i have no help in the bowel dept, i haven't pooped since friday morning:(
anyway, good luck at the NT scan tomorrow! it was so fun watching our baby do flips and play.
Post a Comment