When I went to the bathroom a little while ago, I had a big glob of EWCM when I wiped. I started decreasing my progesterone suppositories yesterday from 3 times a day to 2, so I don't know if that's altering the hormone levels enough to cause this. Or maybe I haven't noticed it before because of all the suppositories I've been on.
Is it normal to have EWCM while pregnant?
I'd be so devastated if anything were to happen now that I'm finally letting myself get attached. I'm still pretty tired a lot of the time, feel icky a bit when I'm getting hungry, and wake up a few times a night.
I'd love to hear from anyone who can give me some advice on this! My OB is of course on vacation till mid Sept, so apart from emailing my IVF RE with the question, I'm not sure what to do to reassure myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I'm pretty sure it's normal. I seem to remember that being a normal symptom.
I don't get EWCM as in the sticky stretchy stuff but I do get a LOT of clear vaginal discharge. I have also been having spotting/bleeding and I can't tell which it is - the clear vaginal stuff or blood so it's kind of freaky. I have had a lot of it too and I asked my clinic and they told me it was completely normal given the high levels of E2. HTH!
I shit you not, I just had a bunch today and it freaked me out. I googled it and I think it is normal. At least that is what I am telling myself.
Phew. It was the sticky stretchy stuff for me, but I'm reassured by what you guys are saying.
Completely normal Kate. I joke with friends that it's a good thing I can't get pregnant now because I have more EWCM while pregnant than not. Must be the hormones.
Post a Comment