Thursday, July 16, 2009

Home again, and U/S tomorrow

I'm a little jet-lagged and ready to head off to bed. We just got back from Germany/France/Switzerland tonight. It was a nice trip, though longer would have (as always) been better.
Ultrasound #1 is tomorrow morning at 9:30am. I'm getting a little nervous now. Still not having much in the way of pg symptoms - maybe slightly bigger boobs, slightly more tender nipples, peeing a little more, a little more hungry. And that's really just about it.
I should go try to get some sleep before the big day. I just pray that everything is looking good, and one or two of the embryos made it and are growing just as they should. Tomorrow is 7w, so the news should be pretty definitive. Yikes!
Please God, let it be good news for once!

6 comments:

Chris said...

Good luck tomorrow Kate! I can't wait to hear the results!

Once Upon A Time said...

Glad to hear you had a great time- good luck tomorrow! I'm sure everything will be great.

Michelle said...

All those symptoms sound great. Slightly more of anything is a good sign. Just wait another few weeks: you'll have LOTS more of everything. Let DH fondle your boobs while you can still tolerate it! :P

IF Optimist, then... said...

Welcome back. I hope you have pics! Wishing you all the best of luck for great news tomorrow.

Elisabeth said...

Welcome home and good luck with the us today can't wait to get home from work and read your news

Clare said...

Bestest of luck with the u/s! And welcome home!