Thursday, July 2, 2009

955 !!!

The verdict is in: beta #1 is 955 at 15dp5dt. So happy!
Must call Mum now, though I'm sure she's out running errands.
And I have to book the first ultrasound - they want to do it the week of July 13th, but we want to be on vacation that week, so I'd rather do it on the 20th, or at the very earliest the 17th. Maybe Dr P can do it instead?
Now I'll just have to pray for doubling vibes. I'm pretty sure there's only one in there based on the beta. Then again, one healthy baby is all I need (till it's sibling time). Please God, let us be third time lucky! Two miscarriages is enough for me.

13 comments:

Chris said...

I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited for you!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME! I think your numbers are MUCH higher than mine around that time. Nice strong beta. YAY!

I have kept checking to see if you would post. I am smiling so much for you.

Mo said...

Wow!!! Great Beta!!! Congratulations!!

Mo

Kristy said...

HOLY COW!

CONGRATS!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! *fingers crossed*

Anonymous said...

Oh how wonderful! I've been checking for updates all day! That's a great number too! Oh I'm so happy for you!

By the way, thank you so much for the comment the other day. It helps a lot to hear other examples of how family dynamics and infertility interact. Your ranting made me feel better! Congratulations again on the great beta!

Once Upon A Time said...

WOHOO! What wonderful news!!!

Michelle said...

YES Kate! Terrific news!!! For some reason I was thinking that you were getting your beta tomorrow and we're leaving for camping first thing in the morning so I'm SUPER happy it was today.

As for the number, mine was 1103 at 19DPO so you're right in line with a singleton. Better than a kick in the teeth with a frozen boot though right?!

I'll bet you did more than one happy dance this afternoon!!!!!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Amazing beta, congratulations!!!!!

IF Optimist, then... said...

Fabulous beta! Congratulations. Looking forward to hearing more good news in the days and weeks to come. WOOT!!!!

Jennifer said...

Woohoo!!! Congrats!!! I am so excited for you!!

Kelly said...

GRATS!!!!!!

Victoria said...

Wow! Darn, I missed it all, the news, the excitement but still not too late. Congrats, Kate.

one-hit_wonder said...

Yay, congratulations! Have been thinking of you on and off, but haven't gotten online until today!