Saturday, July 4, 2009

Help me pick sunglasses!

I've been having a hard time deciding which pair to get. Girly (on the left) that folds up more compactly, or sporty (on the right) that provides much better protection from the sun.


Both pairs cost a little more than my insurance will cover. The sport pair is $50 more (not a big deal). I've never had prescription sunglasses before - always went with clipons or transition lenses, which don't provide much protection from the sun.
I'd order the sporty ones in brown/tortoiseshell, which looks a lot better on me with the freckles and fair skin.
I'd love to hear your opinions!

6 comments:

IF Optimist, then... said...

That is really freaking tough. They both look awesome on you. I love the stylish brown ones, but my eyes are so sensitive, I usually go for sunglasses that are darker and provide more sun protection/coverage. I vote if you have very light-sensitive eyes, you should go for the pair on the right. If you don't then go for the stylish ones on the left.

Maya said...

I like a sporty kind, the ones on the right.

Clare said...

I'd go with the ones on the right. I think they look the best. Your FIL sounds so sweet! Im sure he will be overjoyed at your news!

Kristy said...

my vote is for sporty. Very cute.

Chris said...

Sporty!

Kate said...

I like the ones on the right
and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! Love your great doubling and wishing on you a very positive reaction from your former RE.

and dang nabbit on the vag infection. I tend to cover all possible areas with vasoline as a barrier-- you might want to try that once things are under control.

warmly, anotherKate