Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Photos weeks 4-5

Since a couple people mentioned wanting more photos, here are a few from the past week:

The supplemental nursing system in action - oh joy!
All stretched out while sleeping (poor kid with the skinny little arms):
Sleeping peacefully while not being held (for once). This is why the BF agony is all worth it:
Baby hands:
Snoozing on the bed in her Th.irsties Du.o Wrap and prefold:

15 comments:

Jules a.k.a. Julie said...

Oh, Kate!!! She's just beautiful! Thanks for sharing her pictures!

Anonymous said...

So cute! He is really a beautiful baby. Thanks for posting the pictures.

Once Upon A Time said...

Thanks for sharing the pics! So cute!

K said...

Keeeeeeeyooooooote!!!!!! :0)

thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I hope you have good luck with the supplemental nursing system. We had trememdous luck with it and my little guy is nursing like a champ now. It's bizzare to use but GREAT! Keep up the great work, kate!!!

Victoria said...

Very cute. Thanks too, for sharing.

Jill M. said...

Awwww, she's so cute!!! Thanks for sharing!

PS... I'm so sorry to hear that no one threw you a baby shower! That is so sad! Wish I lived a little closer, I'd throw you one!

Eileen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eileen said...

I've been a bad, bad commenter since all these hospital stays have gotten me down, but I just wanted to say SHE IS GORGEOUS!!!!!! Keep the photos coming.

R.J. said...

She is so precious. Thanks for sharing pics!!

Karen said...

Beautiful little girl.After a very long time of TTC my son and his wife are expecting their first baby any day NOW!....Blessing to you all!

Momasita said...

Kate, she is so beautiful!

Dandle Dreams said...

She is enchanting. I especially love that last photo of her relaxed on a sea of blue. Perfect.

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable! I love all of the pictures!

kayjay said...

Just catching up right now...your daughter is absolutely precious and perfect!! She's gorgeous!