She was back up to 3200g today, only 55g below birth weight, and up 80g from 5 days ago when we were there. Her gain of 16g per day is acceptable, so we don't need to supplement with formula yet. Yay!
I asked about the heart murmur I was sure I heard - the doc heard nothing. I also asked about her sternocleidomastoid swelling on the left, and if she might have torticollis and need physio to fix it. She didn't get too excited about it but said she'd refer me to a pediatrician to get a pro opinion and put my mind at ease.
And then she was kind enough to remove that annoying suture on one labia up between urethra and clitoris that had sarted to irritate everything around it. Oh, the relief!
Back again on Friday for another check.
Oh yeah - K's 3 weeks old today, and I can't believe it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Time flies...3 weeks! Wow! Glad to hear that her weight is in the acceptable range. Hope things keep getting better and better. Post some new pictures soon!
Time does fly! I can't believe it has three weeks. Glad things seem to be improving. Hope they continue and glad you got some suture relief :-)
3 weeks already? You have got to be kidding! Glad to hear she's gaining weight and you're not having to go on formula. Ouch, the location of that stitch seems painful! Where's pics?
Post a Comment