Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Another 10cc on the floor

Yep, I'm truly a clutz, I'd collected 10cc via the hands-free pumping kit from lefty who leaks when full if righty is in use. And then went to change K with it on righty just in case, and bent over too far, dumping it all on the floor. Clever, eh? Just what I wanted to do at 5:45am...

7 comments:

Amanda said...

You've got to stop doing that!

Are you keeping pressure up against lefty when using righty? I find if I keep a light pressure against my unused boob, I don't really leak. I saw this product the other week (http://www.mymilkies.com/) and if pressure doesn't help something like this might be more helpful for you.

Carrie said...

Ugh! Once you're getting better sleep, this won't happen anymore!
-Carrie

Kate said...

I'm debating the milkies thing, though I'm waiting for some Avent nipple shield thingy that keeps fabric off sore nipples and can collect leaking milk too.

Once Upon A Time said...

I spilled once and it made me cry. You poor girl.

Jill M. said...

Ok girl, stop spilling the milk already!! ;-)

brneydgirl said...

Hi Kate Just wanted thank you for your kind words. Your daughter is beautiful congrats what a blessing.

Once Upon A Time said...

Gas smiles vs. Real Smiles: Gas smiles have happened for us when they have their eyes closed or are sleeping. The real smiles are when they have been looking at my face, and seem to be responding to my interaction with them. The smiles look a little different too.