Thursday, July 8, 2010

She rolled front to back!

I only caught it out of the corner of my eye, but I put K down on her back on the play mat, only to have her roll promptly onto her tummy. A moment later I looked up to see her whipping back over onto her back, without managing to catch how she made the move.
She enjoyed some avocado and banana today, and is now 5140g, so she's starting to catch up a tiny bit on the weight gain curve. She'll be 4 months old next Friday.

7 comments:

Amanda said...

At this rate, you'll have her walking by 6 months! They say trim babies walk sooner... that means M probably won't until he's 18 months!

Shelly said...

Awe....she is learning so quickly....growing up way toooo fast!

Jules a.k.a. Julie said...

That's awesome, Kate! Way to go, Kara! :-)

kayjay said...

I wish K could give my girls a lesson since Victoria complains very loudly about not being able to figure out the rolling thing! It's interesting to watch how closely they are developing together since their due dates are so close (vs. actual birth date). Yay on the weight gain!

Karen said...

A MAJOR accomplishment!......congratulations!.....have been really busy so have'nt commented much on the blogs I follow but wanted to let you know I'm always checking up on you and K

Springroll said...

How totally awesome!! Mason rolled from front to back on Canada Day....I think it's totally great how our babies are in sync with one another!

Lisa said...

Go Kara! And happy four months!