As of Jan 9th, K is finally crawling. The big motivator? A tower of stacking cups that she loves to knock down. The next night, she crawled to get onto my lap - my heart melted.
We'll see how long it takes for the crawl to win out over dragging herself along on her bum.
K's also now about 20lb and 73cm. She sure is chunky! I'm going to have to talk to our nanny about not making her finish off things if she seems done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Crawling to you is a beautiful image. The nanny probably thinks that if K is bigger you may feel pleased that she's eating her food (maybe).
Yay for crawling (though I've found that it sure makes baby a lot more work!). And, wow, she's grown big time. I thought she was always on the small side, right? Emma wasn't even 17lbs at her 9 month check-up. Good job feeding her!
Three cheers for K!! Hip, hip hooray!!
Congrats! :)
That girl is going places, but her number one destination is mum. Cute.
Post a Comment