DH almost forgot to tell me the big news tonight: when K woke him up with screams this morning, he ran into her room to find her standing up in her sleep sac, holding onto the bed rail. I can't believe I missed seeing it!
We've almost come to a furnace decision. We've been losing sleep over it, and DH had a really bad unconcentrated day at work because of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Woohoo! Go, K, go!
How exciting!
Darn, too bad you missed it. Give K a big high-five.
Oh Kara is totally adorable, nibbleable, gorgeous. And standing! Holy crap! No doubt you will be seeing it a lot, but I hate to miss firsts too.
May I ask if she is a Kara that rhymes with Sarah or a Kara like Car-ah?
So sorry about your furnace, we just brought ours back from the brink with a well timed visit from a furnace guy who did NOT think we needed to replace it yet.
yet. but soon.
Roof first. Furnace second.
Gosh darn.
thinking of you and sorry I have been so absent,
Kate
Yay! But wait a minute...just to warn you...now that she can stand up in her crib, good luck trying to get her to sleep! (LOL) All Mason does now is stand up and yammer on and on to himself instead of napping now...so I have factored in "stand up and cheer" time into his naps. 15 minutes to do that, and then about 1.5 hours to actually sleep!! :)
Post a Comment